NAS Patuxent River Menu

 

Nawcad at Webster

Overlooking Molls Cove of St. Mary’s River, at the edge of Webster Outlying Field, sits Coast Guard Station St. Inigoes. The station is one of five under the control of the Coast Guard Sector Baltimore, which is responsible for all operations in the Potomac River, middle and upper Chesapeake Bay and the Chesapeake and Delaware Canal.

It was dedicated in 1976 and designated a multi-mission facility, and currently has 31 active-duty and 11 reserve enlisted members to carry out their primary duties, including search and rescue, enforcement of laws and treaties, marine environmental protection and recreational boating safety.

Read more about Coast Guard Station St. Inigoes here.

Coast Guard Station St. Inigoes is one of five under the control of the Coast Guard Sector Baltimore.


 

Naval District Washington   |   1411 Parsons Ave SE Suite 200   |   Washington DC, 20374-5001
Official U.S. Navy Website